Sunday, September 18, 2011

Missing!

Missing:
One Betta Fish.

Left in a Tupperware "hospital tank" thingy after obtaining an injury. Tupperware thingy had black rocks and faux blue seaweed in it.

Gone missing approximately 25 hours ago.

Betta fish is about two inches tall and weighs about 3 ounces. Has black eyes and a blue and salmon body. He is injured from a fight and couldn't have gone far. Fins are damaged and need to be returned to the "hospital tank" ASAP. Responds to the name "Hagrid".

If found, please contact:

Margie Hausam
Westmont College
MS #1645
955 La Paz Rd
Santa Barbara, CA 93108

(Okay, people. This is no joke! I came back to Westmont from visiting home and my roommate, Emily, asked me if I took Hagrid with me. No, I didn't, of course. We searched the whole room thinking that maybe the "hospital tank" cover had slipped out and he jumped out to kill himself--Bettas do that when they are injured--, but no Hagrid. He is nowhere to be found! We were wondering.....maybe someone took a fish? An injured fish? Not the beautiful, healthy Betta, Haiku, swimming in the huge tank? Not the skittish, but entertaining goldfish, Hunamed, swimming in the other tank? Not the African Dwarf Frog, Harper, swimming in yet another tank? But the injured Betta healing in a Tupperware dish? I dunno....)

1 comment: