Friday, June 8, 2012

Whoops!

My thinking three months ago: "This summer I will blog almost everyday!"

Reality: Haven't blogged since April.

The Reason: I honestly have no idea. I have been too busy doing nothing, apparently.

Sorry, people. I'm back now (supposedly). Now I will StumbleUpon awesome things, come up with great ideas, and pretend I'm smart and share the results with you.

For now, here is a recent discovery of mine (I'm a little late, I know): Pandora.  People, people, people. Let me TELL you. This site is GOLD. GOLD I tell you.

For completely free, you can sign up for your favorite artist (ie. John Mayer), genre (broadway showtunes is the BOMB), or composer (Sting) to be played to you for hours on end (no need to buy it on iTunes anymore) AND it will find songs within that genre that are rad and/or will find you artists/songs that are similar to the artist or composer that you searched for (this is where iTunes will keep getting business from me--I must buy the songs it finds for me that I love, you see) and play them too!

If you don't like the song/s that it finds for you, you can click the little thumb down dealio and you will never hear it on your profile again. However, if you love it, you can click the little thumbs up thingy and it will find others like that song too.

What part of this is not the coolest thing EVER?

I'm obsessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment