Sunday, June 10, 2012

Beach Discovery

Today on the beach, my two sisters, Ray Ray and Evangeline, and my bestie, Nicki (told you I'd mention you!), discovered the coolest trash ever:

A stunt kite (or racing kite as I would rather call it)!

A stunt kite is a kite with two strings coming from it that you can control and make it do all sorts of rad things. It's pretty much the coolest thing ever. I love it!

Evangeline and  I discovered our gem in a knotted mess. It had appeared that the owner did not know that it was a stunt kite--the two tethers were intertwined and put together--and when it had gotten tangled, had thrown it out. So we scored a new kite!!

Our kite looks like an Air Force Blue Angel, no big deal.  Kinda like this:

So, if you see a rad kite like this one gracing the sky of Southern California's beaches, it's probably us.

No comments:

Post a Comment