Thursday, September 8, 2011

20 Things to Do Before I Am 20

Happy birthday to me!

As a birthday present to myself (and to you really), I wrote a list of 20 things to do before I'm 20--idea credited to Allison Hibbard. You can read her blog here.

These are my goals:

1. Visit Africa at least 2 times.
2. Lose 25 pounds.
3. Run a half marathon.
4. Read over 150 books.
5. Go to 6 different countries.
6. Read the entire Bible.
7. Get a tattoo (You can read about it here)
8. Pierce my nose--yep! I want a tattoo and a pierced nose. Aren't I a rebel?
9. Learn to play an instrument of the orchestra (excludes piano and guitar).
10. Learn to sight-sing written music.
11. Compete in a Polo match (the Prince William kind).
12. Buy my own car.
13. Preform in at least 2 musicals.
14. Make and eat an entirely homegrown salad.
15. Record an album (over 10 songs) even it's never released.
16. Become scuba certified.
17. Sponsor 4 children. One in Ethiopia, Kenya, Zimbabwe, and Uganda.
18. Defeat my mother in a game of "Words with Friends". (This may sounds stupid, but believe me....she kicks butt.)
19. Memorize 10 Bible verses.
20. Collect all 50 state quarters from scratch. My parents did this like 3 years ago. My turn!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday my darling! Nobody on this green earth could complete your 20 list... except you. I'm immensely impressed with you! XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete