Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My "Thankful List"

This year I am thankful for:

~My family (with a shout out to my mama, my papa, Evangeline, Ray Ray, and Jackie)

~My puppies Hamish and Havie

~My bestie, Nicki

~My amazing school, Westmont

~My friends from school (both high school--yes, Aubree, this means you--and college)

~My RD, Shannon Balram

~My RA, Rhianna

~All my amazing classes (well, almost all my classes--my CS/Philosophy and my Bio classes are NOT fun)

~My fantastic professors

~Musicals

~My MacBook (love, love, love, love)

~My iPhone

~My house

~Mariners Church

~Literature (Jane Austen, Francine Rivers, William Shakespeare, the Bronte sisters)

~Riding horses

~Playing polo

And so many more. I'll update (edit) this post throughout today and tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment